Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up a ‘Gmail Forwarder’.
1. Open Gmail.com, and login to your Gmail account where you are receiving the notifications from Amazon.
2. Go to ‘Settings’
3. Click on the ‘Forwarding’ tab, and then click on ‘Add a forwarding address’
4. Type email@example.com
5. Click on ‘Proceed’ in the new pop-up, and wait for Gmail to tell you that you need a confirmation code. You won’t actually need the code.
6. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we approve your Gmail forwarder. Make sure you also mention your email address.
7. Wait for us to approve your forwarder request, then return to Gmail.com
8. In the Gmail search bar, search for ‘Refund initiated for order’, then click on the little arrow icon in order to set up a filter.
9. Click on ‘Create Filter’ with this search.
10. Enable ‘Forward it to’ and select email@example.com.
Press ‘Create filter’, and you will have finished. All your future emails matching ‘Refund initiated for order’ will now be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Our system will automatically add the client to your blacklist once the email has been sent.