Here’s a step-by-step guide to set up a Gmail forwarder.
1. Open Gmail.com and login to your Gmail account where you are receiving the notifications from Amazon.
2. Go to settings
3. Click on the forwarding tab and click on “Add a forwarding address”
4. Put firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Click on proceed in the new popup and wait for Gmail to tell you that you need a confirmation code. You won’t need it.
6. Contact us at email@example.com and request that we approve your Gmail forwarder. Make sure you also mention your email address.
7. Wait for us to approve your forwarder request, then go back to Gmail.com
8. In the Gmail search bar search for “Refund initiated for order”, then click on the little arrow icon to set up a filter.
9. Click on Create Filter with this search.
10. Enable “Forward it to” and select firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Create Filter, and you are done. All your future emails matching “Refund initiated for order” will now be forwarded to email@example.com.
Note: Our system will automatically add the client to your blacklist once the email has been sent.